Total Pageviews

Friday, May 4, 2012

Just Arrived Today....CASA ROMANTICA MAGAZINE!

Just when I thought receiving Jennifer's Cottage of the Month Award was enough....Federal Express delivered several issues of the coveted Italian publication, CASA ROMANTICA! You're probably wondering why I'm desperately in need/want of this magazine.  Well, that's our dining room table (and my name) on the FRONT COVER!  What?  Really?
Oh, and if that isn't enough, our back yard deck is on the BACK COVER!  What?  Really?
My daybed upstairs.
This gorgeous magazine isn't distributed in the U.S., so it's difficult to find.  I can't tell you about the hoops my husband jumped through to get these delivered to our doorstep!
Pink Hydrangeas From My Garden
 Yes, there's more (bear with me.)  
Our Living Room and Fireplace
 Inside are 22+ pages of our home.  
Our French Armoire
 The photos were taken in July 2011, so they differ from the photos taken by Jennifer Grey a few months ago for Cottage of the Month.  
Area By our Stairway
 You'll see how our home has evolved in the past 10 months and more photos are coming in December (that whirlwind is on the horizon again, Jennifer!)
Our Kitchen
Did I mention this issue of Casa Romantica is 130 pages of bliss?  You'll love the home photos of fellow blogger, Janet Coon!  Here are just a few:
Are you drooling yet?  If so, shake it off and let's start decorating!  This issue of Casa Romantica is filled with breath-taking photos and ideas.  
 Several gorgeous homes are featured.  
 Although printed in Italian, the images are universally fantastic!  
 Ironically, American homes are featured, but the magazine is only available in Italy....UNTIL NOW!  I don't have many issues left, so be sure to drop by my website for your copy.  Once they're gone, they're gone. 

I hope to hear from you!

11 comments:

theromanticrose said...

Ciao sono una lettrice italiana di "Casa Romantica",lamia rivista preferita!La tua casa qui in Italia è piaciuta molto.a me piace anche il tuo blog perchè sono romantica e mi piace arredare in modo romantico!Buona giornata,Rosetta

Special 'K' said...

What a gorgeous magazine. thanks for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Congratulations Cindy!! How wonderful!! I've just ordered my copy, and can't wait to receive it!!! I do wish they would offer this magazine here in the U.S., as they feature so many homes from here. I was featured last year in their July/August Issue, and cherish my copy!!

Congratulations to you again!!!
Warmest hugs, Brenda

charley said...

Hi Cindy, It was so nice to meet you today at Cheryl's! I can't tell you how long I have been following you and adoring your blog and website! I have added you to my sidebar and look forward to commenting on all your post...Congrats again on the magazine feature...your home is beautiful...talk to you soon, kathee

kathee said...

That last comment was supposed to be from me...sorry

chateau chic said...

I found you through Cottage of the Month. Your home is lovely and beautiful. Congrats on the magazine spread. How exciting!
I'm happy to be a new follower, Mary Alice

June said...

Oh congratulations Cindy! It is NO surprise your beautiful home is featured in this lovely publication!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

totally drooling! Congratulations!

Blue Shore House said...

Congrats on being featured! Such gorgeous photos!

Have a *FANCY* weekend!
Jenna

Claudine from ReStory.ca said...

Congratulations, Cindy!!!
Your house is gorgeous!!!
This is my first time here, I am about to become your newest follower!

farmhouse-story said...

congrats on your wonderful publication, cindy! love your armoire and the cute skirt on the birdcage:)