Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Keep Calm and Craft On!

  Valentine's Day is around the corner.  Typically, I procrastinate, then rush through the holiday.  This year I'm ready.  That means the PINKS and REDS are coming out in full force!  So far, I made more garlands.

Some glass.

 Some sprinkled.
I also put together a  few festive heart necklaces.  (Favors for my friends at an upcoming Valentine's Day Brunch....shhhh)   
In PINK.
 In RED.
In SILVER.

 They look great in triplicate!
 
 I have a few more Valentine crafts I'll share in a later post, but until then, join me in the New Year as we Keep Calm and Craft On!

(Oh, by the way, only 6 days into the new year and I already broke several New Year goals.  RELAX...NOT (kids are still on Christmas Break.)  EXERCISE...NOT (haven't been to the gym in months.)  EAT HEALTHY...NOT (how do we get rid of the Christmas sweets if we don't eat them?) 

5 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

OMG what beautiful Valentine projects. I love everything. I'm going to your Etsy shop right now.

hugs
Sissie

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Love those garlands! What a cute idea!

MJ Ornaments said...

So darling Cindy! Hope your new year is going well so far. Take care, Martha

Special 'K' said...

I am drooling I love hearts. Thanks so much for sharing. My first visit to your special space here and I am so pleased I found you. I know I am going to enjoy many visits. I will follow on my way out and hope you can find the time to come visit me and do the same. I look forward to engaging throughout twenty twelve with you. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

The Wind said...

where did you get the mercury glass hearts? i would so love to get some of these for my xmas tree next year