Total Pageviews

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



We're cooking for 15 people this year.

 Possibly a daunting task, but having new Thanksgiving dishes makes it fun.  I bought the blue and white plates at Marshall's last year.  I patiently waited a year to use them.  (If I could find Thanksgiving dishes in PINK and white, I think I'd be the happiest homemaker this side of the Mississippi!)

 I love these Pottery Barn place card holders.  I have them for sale on my website, but I'm secretly hoping they don't sell so I can have them!

I bought the white crown plates at Home Goods. The lacy metal chargers I've had for years.  I don't have enough chargers for every guest, so only the ladies will have them.  The men won't appreciate their beauty anyway! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

12 comments:

Debra Howard said...

Love, love, love those lacey charger plates! What a beautiful place setting.
Debbie

Cindy- Shabbynsweet said...

Hi Cindy, what a beautiful setting. The table will look gorgeous. I'm sure the ladies will love the charger plates, i agree, the men probably won't even notice.

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Hi Cindy~Cute post. have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique said...

Hi Cindy, just popping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Your table is going to look scrumdelicous! I love the little turkey placecard holders.
Happy Thanksgiving.

MJ Ornaments said...

Your place setting is so pretty Cindy. I need to go check out Home Goods. Have a most Happy Thanksgiving my dear!
Take care,
Martha

Lady Pamela said...

Cindy,
Your placesetting is so beautiful. I have added the turkeys to my 'Dream' file. May I post a photo and a link on my blog? I am also hoping to get those metal chargers someday. Lots of things to dream about.

Elyse said...

hi cindy!

your table will be lovely. i say keep the turkeys!

happy thanksgiving!

xo

If it comes in pink said...

It would sure be aewsome to have pink plates:D

Cindy said...

If I didn't already have those plates I would want them! They look so great with your beautiful chargers!

Nalu said...

love your blog! also love that you are another person who buys things to sell (with the secret hope that they will become part of your treasured stash). I thought i was the only one.

Happy Holiday and Happy New year.....

-Nula
from nulasvintagemodern

The Tablescaper said...

Just beautiful!

- The Tablescaper