Total Pageviews

Friday, January 18, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you, Lynn, at The Rose Cottage! I first met Lynn through my website when she ordered a Rachel Ashwell lamp shade. Little did I know that this chance meeting would culminate into an online friendship! I am grateful for Lynn for many reasons.

For Christmas, Lynn sent me a special spoon she decorated in shabby style with sweet pink embellishments. Lynn's spoon was one of her many holiday items she sold on Etsy. Be sure to visit Lynn's Etsy shop for a variety of precious items including vintage tags, greeting cards, baby slippers and so much more!

My special spoon was only the beginning! Last week, Lynn passed on to me 2 blog awards.
Yes, there is more! Lynn featured me on her blog, too! You will have to see for yourself how wonderful is her post. Visit Lynn often for a regular dose of warmth and sincerity! Thank you, again, Lynn for all you do. You are amazing and wonderful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Cindy, I was pointed in your direction by my friend Lynn of The rose cottage, your home is to die for! I could almost smell the roses as I looked at the wonderful pictures, I will be back to drool regularly,

Pam

Lynn said...

Oh how cool, Pam was here :) She is another of my good online friends Cindy, sorry she wants to drool all over your blog LOL.

What a lovely way to thank me, you really didn't have to you know, but thank you too, and I love the vintage angel image it is so me :)

Tara said...

Hi Cindy--
Like everyone else, I followed to your beautiful site via Lynn's adoring feature...your home is the ideal of true comfort! just recently began my own blog, hope you'll visit!
:0)
Tara
http://daysmissedonahammock.blogspot.com/