Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pink Cat?

I love PINK so much, even my cat is PINK! Well, Rex only looks PINK from the reflection of my tablecloth. After much prayer for a cat, our feline friend arrived several years ago in our backyard wild, afraid, hungry and ailing from an eye infection. Now, Rex is calm, confident, always full (diluted half and half is his favorite treat!) and healthy.

We must be careful what we pray for! This is Sylvester. Last year, he arrived at our front door begging for food (diluted half and half is his favorite treat, too!) Now, we have 2 adopted cats, one for the front yard, and one for the back yard!

2 comments:

Shabbee Chick said...

I tagged you, sweetie! So GO!

darla said...

Found your blog just by chance and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your black/white cat! I have two just like him! Ours are named Max and Hank.. they are brothers. If you'd like, take a look at my blog and on the left side, you'll see them!
Nice blog, btw! darla
http://westwoodranch.blogspot.com