Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

WOWSA! NOW THAT'S BLING!

  IT'S BEEN A LONG WHILE SINCE I PURCHASED SOMETHING THAT KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF. WHEN MY FRIEND, LEAH, SHOWED ME THESE JEWELS...MY SOCKS WERE GONE! THERE'S ACTUALLY 2 NECKLACES/CHOKERS. SEPARATELY THEY'RE AMAZING, BUT TOGETHER THEY'RE MAGNIFICENT! LEAH OWNS BUBBA'S ANTIQUES AND MERCHANTILE IN WESTLAKE, CA. LEAH'S SHOP IS WONDERFUL AND LEAH IS A SUPERB HUMAN BEING! THANKS, AGAIN, LEAH! YOUR JEWELS FOUND THEIR NEW HOME!

My mannequin never looked so good!
 Oh my!
A closer look....Two chokers/necklaces stacked on one another...  Very heavy pieces!  No discoloring, no missing stones, just clear rhinestone glamour!
The top choker is a marked piece, Weiss.
 The bottom necklace is marked with the initials, FJ. Leah and I couldn't figure out the significance of the initials. Anyone know what FJ or JF stand for?
 I know, how many photos can one take?
 Just a few more!
 This is my favorite photo of these gems, yet it doesn't come close to showing their true beauty!
 Ahhhh.....can't take my eyes off them!
 Even my husband is intrigued by the design of this necklace!
Close up of the middle flower. WOWSA!
 Last photo! PERFECTION.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Now that's a lot of Bling! Love it! Have a great day! Hugs Jennifer

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Gasp! LOOOOVE that Bling!

Tonita said...

BEAUTIFUL treasure. Let me stop drooling.