Total Pageviews

Monday, October 8, 2007

Best Find of the Week!













I cannot tell you how ecstatic I was when I found this old fashioned wire laundry basket! I've seen them in magazines and in antique shops trying not to covet each one I've seen.

I don't know the age of this basket, but it matters not. I don't really have a spot in my home for my find of the week, but that matters not. All I know is that it will bring me joy filling it with beautiful shabby pink fabric!

I don't think I will paint it. I like it as is. The fabrics will add plenty of colorful pink charm!

11 comments:

shelbi said...

that fabric is beautiful!

Rose of Sharon said...

What a cool little laundry basket! I love that it is on wheels and the cool old metal. Great find! Your blog is adorable!

Hugs! Sharon

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed my visit to your blog and that laundry basket is wonderful. I have 2 old baskets that I will post on my blog tomorrow. Hope you will check them out. Keep up the great blog. Diane

Lynn said...

Love it Cindy, and it looks great already with the pretty fabric hanging over the edge. I am looking for something similar to use in my sewing room, but yours is super :)

3 Peanuts said...

Oh...I LOVE it!!!

Kim

Unknown said...

Love the basket. What a great find. Teresa

Elle Jay Bee said...

That basket is gorgeous...and perfect just the way it is!!
Lucky you!!

Linda

Lee Weber said...

great find! You can fill it with so many different things, depending in the occasion!

Bristol said...

I passed one of those several times and did not buy, I wish I had. Enjoyed your site.

Bristol

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a laundry basket like this before. Will we see the finished version once you have added that beautiful fabric?

Marie x

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Thanks for stopping by, Marie! Hmmm? I'll have to get busy finding more shabby fabric so I can blog the final version of my basket!