Total Pageviews

Monday, September 24, 2007

More Kindness on Etsy!

Wow! Another random act of kindness! Thank you for your thoughtfulness, Charity!

Yes, that is the name of another sweet lady on Etsy who came to my banner rescue. She truly gives her name meaning! Charity created this beautiful shabby pink banner with buttons and roses. You will see this sweet banner at my Etsy shop sharing the spotlight with my current banner (See my last post.)


Charity's Etsy shop is called Sweet Home Habits. Her shop features vintage inspired papercrafts, pillows, sachets, babywear and so much more! Here are just a few of her wonderful creations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention, Cindy. It wasn't necessary, but very gracious of you. I was glad to help. :) I wish you well with your Etsy endeavors.

Charity