Total Pageviews

Monday, May 10, 2010

What Did You Do For Mother's Day?

I had a "busy" Mother's Day!
 I spent most of the day upstairs while my devoted husband watched our 4 kids . . . downstairs.
 I hung some paper lanterns.
I sat here.
I sat there.
I read some magazines.
I gazed up at the tree.
I read more magazines.
I saw the wind blowing my lanterns.
I pondered about where to place this new white leather chair.
Two chairs, but just me. . . . sitting.  What a blessed day!  What did you do for Mother's Day?

8 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Hope you had a Wonderful Mothers Day! Stop On Over I'm having a Virtual Baby Shower for my daughter Breezy, games and prizes, would love to see you there! Let's Get This Party Started!! Hugs, Diane

saturdayfinds.blogspot.com

House and Garden Boutique said...

Sounds like a delightful day! Our kids are grown, so we went out for breakfast, did some garden shopping and went out for dinner w/ one of our sons. It was a fun day! Hope you can stop by and say "hello" one day & even become a follower! Enjoyed your blog!

Elyse said...

sounds like an easy-breezy day! my boys bought me cupcakes, cards and flowers!

glad you enjoyed your special day.

xo
elyse

Margie said...

I love your resting place! ~ Margie

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

It looks so relaxing! Cindy, youre not that far from me...I'll bring the coffee & treats.

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Oh my! I love, love, love your patio! Soft, cozy spots to read or just watch the wind blow by... simply the best! I will be adding you to my list of blogs to read!
:) Amber

Alison Gibbs said...

Cindy that sounds like a peaceful way to spend the day
Alison

prashant said...

sounds like an easy-breezy day!
Contextual Ad Network India