Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Little French Flea Market (Part I)

It's that time again!  I'm selling my wares at The Little French Flea Market this Saturday.  The details are below.  I've also posted a sneek preview of what I'm selling.  Hope to see you there!

Back by popular demand…
The Little French Flea Market
March 20, 2010 - Saturday
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Ann Sayre-(818)-606-6543    /     annsayre@sbcglobal.net
At the….Hidden Chateau & Gardens  
23130 Sherman Way, West Hills, CA  91307 /   818-610-3228
Please join us for a wonderful day in a gorgeous French garden, TREASURE hunting and spending time with friends. Join us for refreshments, LIVE MUSIC, and amazing merchandise, including cottage Chic, French style décor, antiques, vintage clothing and jewelry, collectables, furniture, linens, and just about anything you want.
$2.00 admission fee

3 comments:

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

You will sell out...great stuff~wish i lived closer :)

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Oh Cindy youve been busy. Everything looks great. I hope you sell everything.

hugs,

Gracefully Vintage said...

Ok, well i got to excited, and posted before i totally scrolled down, Sherman Oaks, well Im in Folsom Ca in northern Ca. Not too far, next time we take our kids to Disneyland ,we are stopping by your place, I love it....
karryann