Total Pageviews

Friday, October 3, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you, Lynne Laura, for my cute award! The image is charming and reminds me of my children's artwork! Please visit Lynne Laura at A Romantic Nest. She loves lots of PINK, too!

Here are the rules of this award:
1. The receiver can put the logo on his or her blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers.
4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you mentioned.

Here are my choices alphabetically:
1. Cherished Vintage
2. Garden Girl
3. Miss Gracie's House
4. My Romantic Home
5. Party Wishes
6. Shabby Art
7. Shabby Scraps

Have a great weekend everyone!

11 comments:

cindy santiago said...

Thank you for the award!!! It's so cute how you put them in alpha order so it's fair for everyone!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award, Cindy! I am honored!!!
xoxo, Tiffany

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Thank you for the award Cindy - that is so sweet of you.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Jennifer said...

I tagged you! Go to my blog to check it out. I also left you an award back in September... not sure if you saw it!

Jennifer said...

Oh I understand! I don't think you are crazy. I do that all of the time also.

Pink Slippers said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You are so sweet to give me my first blog award! I will call you later!

Bab's Kitchen said...

Congrats!

Miss Gracie's House said...

Ohh, I love your blog, too!!!
THANK YOU!
BTW, Happy late Birthday-enjoy your new treasure-I love it. It will always be a great piece to work with and special because your husband bought it for you.
Rene'

cherished*vintage said...

Oh my Cindy! Thanks so much for thinking of me for this award. You are too kind!!! Btw, I heart your blog even more.
-Karoline

Lola Enchanted said...

I love your blog too!!!!!!!!