Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tag, I'm It!

So kind of you, Amber, to tag me. Times have changed. Getting tagged used to be a bad thing. In the blog world, it's a good thing, I think. Hmmm? I'm new to this, so here I go. . . .

These are the rules: For each letter of my middle name, I am to list a fact relevant to my life (Quite scary.) If I do not have a middle name, I choose one I would like to have (Gertrude or Bunny.) At the end, I choose one person to tag for each letter of my middle name. Then I leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged!

H is for handful. My 4 year old son is a HANDFUL! Enough said.

I is for impatience. If patience is a virtue, I am not virtuous. As I get older, as my kids get wiser, as the population and traffic in L.A. increases, and as I find more new projects and fail to complete old projects, my patience nears extinction.

R is for Rex our adopted cat. The best outdoor cat anyone wishing for an indoor cat could own.


O is for origami. If my life depended on it, I would still not be able to follow paper folding instructions. Is it me, or are origami instructions difficult to understand? It must be me. My 13 year daughter can fold an origami star in less than 10 seconds!

T is for tall. I wish I were.

O is for old. I wish I were not.

By now, you are wondering what in the heck is my middle name? Hiroto is my maiden/middle name that I kept for professional reasons. I have a middle name so I couldn't choose Gertrude or Bunny. Darn rules!

Okay, now I'm it and I tag:

Anne, Monica, Tina,
Carly, Hillary, Pam

1 comment:

Shabbee Chick said...

FUN! And that cat is ca-yute. Does it eat chickens?